汇丰环球校园招聘-HSBC GSC Analyst Campus Recruitment 2015
Please click this link to apply for the role, else your application will not be eligible.请点击该链接进行申请，否则您的申请将不被接纳。
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions. We serve around 58 million customers through our four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 81 countries and territories in six geographical regions: Europe, Hong Kong, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the world’s leading international bank. Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by about 220,000 shareholders in 129 countries and territories.
The Analytics department is one of the professional services groups within HSBC GSC China. It supports the Retail Banking and Wealth Management Business (RWBM) for the entire Asia-Pacific, which contributed close to 70% of total RBWM profit before tax*.
It is responsible for quantitative analysis and information management solutions which help business better understand its customers and drive intelligence in decisions to enable customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
Its scope covers the development and monitoring of analytic solutions and tools including strategy development, modeling, segmentation, profile analyses, data management, business intelligence reporting, data infrastructure and campaign management.
* based on interim results for 9 months ended 30 Sep 2013.
We are currently seeking a talented graduate within our Analytics team, which is responsible for following positions.
Sr. Analyst / Analyst, Information Management
- Be responsible for data infrastructure which provides strategic and tactical information to empower the business to make informed decision across multiple geographies and business units.
- Process re-engineering and system infrastructure development;
- Design and architect data warehouse, data marts and peripheral data sources;
- Stage/present the data to promote stability, consistency, quality and flexibility;
- Develop, design and maintain reporting infrastructure;
- Campaign management, event trigger treatment & execution;
- Design reports using tools like VBA, MS office;
- Develop infrastructure, tools and metrics to support reporting needs of business.
Sr. Analyst / Analyst, Analytics & Modeling
- Innterface with local managers and regional business partners to identify areas for analytics projects and help formulate relevant solutions accordingly. Work closely with local colleagues to obtain the support needed for these tasks.
- With software tools to extract, collect, manipulate, and prepare raw data for analysis. Then use the data to analyze, interpret and present quantitative information in proper context so as to help in the investigations and decision making of the business.
- Flexibly and innovatively apply diverse modelling methods including (but not limited to) association, decision tree, clustering, multivariate regression, time series trending, to design and develop robust, relevant data mining solutions – descriptive or predictive.
- Manage the timely delivery of output and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
Requirements for these two roles
- Hold a Bachelor above degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or relevant subject. (Master or PhD is preferred);
- Excellent technical skills acquired through intensive use of data processing language, SAS or SQL skills are desirable, other computer tools or programming languages will be helpful but not required;
- A highly numerate, analytical and logical individual who is independent, self-motivated and a team player;
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Detailed oriented, conscious of stringent quality control and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Good exposure to financial institutions and profound knowledge in financial products and operation flows will be considered as an advantage.
We would host campus talk in the end of March in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing (details to be announced soon). The short-listed students will be invited through telephone to have you understand more about our team and roles.
Opportunities of Intern/Part timer analyst
We also offer opportunities for intern, part-time job in our Analytics team. We warmly welcome any students who are interested in analysis, finance to join us.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC GSC China, HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Limited.